Portable player management
- EasyPMP (PMPlib)
- Portable Media Player library (PMPlib) is an open source project for the development of management software/library for various portable media players.
- EasyH10 is an open source project for the development of a software suite for iRiver H10 digital audio players.
- Cuesheet Processor (CueProc) is a command-line tool for converting audio CD images into another format such as WAV, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, MP4, MPC, WMA, etc.
- ACMENC is an audio encoding tool for ACM (ACM Audio Compression Manager) codecs with command-line interface.
- (Obsolute). Audio CD Image Reader (ACDIR) is a command-line tool for converting audio CD images into another format such as WAV, MP3, MPC, Ogg Vorbis, etc.
- AvsDub is a frontend tool for AviSynth and VirtualDub to convert video files for iriver U10.
- DirectShowSource with ConvertFPS
- “DirectShowSource with ConvertFPS” is a patch to the official DirectShowSource filter to add a routine for frame rate conversion: it determines the position of the #n frame base on media time information and therefore forces to handle VFR files properly.